Are you NOT going to the SD Comic-Con?
Do you have FEELINGS about that?
Do you wish you had a constructive way to VENT those feelings?
Then you should enter the Motorcity “I WISH I COULD GO TO COMIC-CON” Haiku contest!
The rules are simple, just write a comment down below in haiku form (ya know, 5-7-5) expressing those ‘I wish I could go to Comic-Con feels’ that all of you not living in Southern California are having right now.
Upon my return from Comic-Con on Sunday evening, I will read all of the entries and choose my top three favorites. The winners get Motorcity posters!
**Try to keep it down to about 3 entries a person please**
Oh yeah, enable comments maybe?
- stonedsnufkin likes this
- datminidave likes this
- tomanex reblogged this from undersizedcynic and added:
- undersizedcynic reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- jaderosequeen likes this
- robotcowboy reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- shouty-mcnubs answered: Drank my tears today/Frost bitten ice-cream last night…/No meet-up for me
- hungrytwins answered: Live north in SF/ Hella sad party’s down south/ We’re a major city too
- kiiiiirsty reblogged this from uber-yam and added:
- jellykinder reblogged this from jellykinder and added:
- jellykinder answered: My heart is aching Because I cannot be there To fawn over you
- shota-boy-tell-em reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- shota-boy-tell-em answered: No go Comic-Con. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck Damn it Why must I be poor?
- stillticksaway reblogged this from isthatwhatyoucalllearning and added:
- misandrystuck answered: I really want to go
- uber-yam reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- brandisbigbootybitches reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- janboree answered: comic-con is far/i can’t reach motorcity/i can’t even drive
- sharpbluepencils likes this
- crackinwise answered: I spent two whole days, trying to think of haikus, to get a poster. OR: Oh Motorcity, you’re so fine you blow my mind, oh Motorcity
- sharpbluepencils reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- sharpbluepencils answered: I’m punching a wall,
- overjet answered: a second haiku i thought up at work (which is slightly worrying): if i die today / tell my family and friends: / “bury me at con”
- becksbarrett reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- becksbarrett likes this
- becksbarrett answered: in ocean apart / my feelings are drowning / so I hug russki bear (not sure if haiku but sure that’s how I feel, greetings from Moscow anyhow)
- pentlandite likes this
- muhminatali-deviantart-com likes this
- classygentlemann likes this
- meorkisyourpants answered: alas, i am stuck / dissecting every frame / for the hot yaois
- meorkisyourpants likes this
- pandamaki13 likes this
- emma-yes likes this
- thesametoaster answered: The thrill of the fans / The joy of the creators / “Next year” I whisper
- dreamcreek reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- cptprocrastination likes this
- zerostop likes this
- gryzio reblogged this from peopleofmotorcity and added:
- ciil answered: wait what comic-con / I’m missing more awesome stuff / SOMEBODY HOLD ME
- overjet answered: virginia is nice / i guess there are worst places / i am still about to cry
- mawiles answered: i couldn’t care less/ ‘bout comic con, but froyo/with burners?? i’m cry
- acodanies likes this
- damiancet likes this
- asdifficultasoilpaint likes this
- teensleuths answered: aw man
- thesametoaster answered: What a chance to miss! / In a true Chuckles manner / A sob escapes me
- candyelephants answered: comic con’s big butts / want to see the comic butts / buttless in LA
- isawbluejays answered: Motorcity is Awesome / I am stuck in Canada / Why are you too far?!
- canniballistics reblogged this from zeekubeast and added:
- aznsavvy reblogged this from redlacedbird and added: